Kids don't tell

This site is about abuse, how to tell if you are being bullied by a sociopath and the harm they can do.
How what happens to you today can affect your tomorrows. Kids don't tell, and I am told to shut up but it is time to make a difference, it is time to speak out, Post-traumatic stress disorder is real, please lets make a difference, lets make a stand.

To fallow along in my journey walking into a better tomorrow. I am going to be a survivor. I child with out love, being bullied keeping secretes is a person in pain sooner or later. We must teach children to speak out. I have posted Oldest posts first on the left of the page. Starting with What is a Sociopath?
All entries highlighted are thoughts outside my story of my jz Life.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Brain Test

I know my brain is needing some fun...
Left - Right Conflict
Did you have some difficulty?
Here's why. 
The right side of the brain tries to say the color
but the left side of your brain 
insists on reading the word


 

  
So what do you make of this?

The other day a partridge came to my home. The night before this bird came to my house, I was questioning life. I was wondering why now? Why like this? If all this bad happens to our world how can there be a higher being that gives a damn.
I lost my family to abuse, to online bullying, to technology, and yes I know that is life. But do we have to loose so much. Can we just enjoy? instead of all this hate. Just because you can, does not mean you should. I think this world has lost the meaning of family. And Living. Not one person would even get on a phone, just hateful words between email. Emotion is important.
Now I have been told to see the light you have to go through pain. My journey has been rough and very painful, I know there is much pain out in our world.But how much truth can one endure?
Call me crazy but I think this bird is here for a reason.
She has been here now since April 11th,She runs from everyone in our home but me. So I looked it up on Wikipedia I found the Greek legend interesting.