Kids don't tell

This site is about abuse, how to tell if you are being bullied by a sociopath and the harm they can do.
How what happens to you today can affect your tomorrows. Kids don't tell, and I am told to shut up but it is time to make a difference, it is time to speak out, Post-traumatic stress disorder is real, please lets make a difference, lets make a stand.

To fallow along in my journey walking into a better tomorrow. I am going to be a survivor. I child with out love, being bullied keeping secretes is a person in pain sooner or later. We must teach children to speak out. I have posted Oldest posts first on the left of the page. Starting with What is a Sociopath?
All entries highlighted are thoughts outside my story of my jz Life.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Kids don't tell

As the Children Cry

To see what they did to my Mom
Look no further than what they are doing to family's
Isolation killed my Mom, it will not kill us
for we are strong, the curtain is drawn
I hold the Key
Not one person would get on the phone with My Mom
Not one, Now it is happening to me
It is more than me, don't you see
There are family's of young hearts
I remember the tears " I saw "
The pain from within
the hour glass ticking
She died way before she ever left us
Her word appear
One day you will see him as I do,
and when you do you will see it was him and not I.
Louder and Louder...the words appear
 I hear and I see, so do the little eyes
Once loved by you...
I see your phones are broken, sorry to hear
History has replayed itself
Don't you see
her word are clear
Your actions have helped me see.
The pain and sorrow once
hidden within.
Abuse is wrong
I am making a stand.
I speak for MY Mom
She, Me and our children
were fighting for something we never had...
May the rain wash all the
pains from yesterday.
As the children cry
As the children sleep.

By jz