Kids don't tell

This site is about abuse, how to tell if you are being bullied by a sociopath and the harm they can do.
How what happens to you today can affect your tomorrows. Kids don't tell, and I am told to shut up but it is time to make a difference, it is time to speak out, Post-traumatic stress disorder is real, please lets make a difference, lets make a stand.

To fallow along in my journey walking into a better tomorrow. I am going to be a survivor. I child with out love, being bullied keeping secretes is a person in pain sooner or later. We must teach children to speak out. I have posted Oldest posts first on the left of the page. Starting with What is a Sociopath?
All entries highlighted are thoughts outside my story of my jz Life.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Dragon Speech Recognition Software


I needed Dragon Speech Recognition Software
I just thought I would write a little note and let my readers know why it is I haven't been online for a little while. I have not forgotten about you. I have recently had a procedure done which is called carpal tunnel surgery my recovery.That is my hand above. Now having carpal tunnel I've noticed I'm not able to use my hand, I am not able to use my computer as much as I would like to.I need my computer. Therefore I decided to go out and get Dragon speak recognition software, this has saved me in many ways because now I can still do my business, I am a business owner operator. I m a web designer, and I am always on the computer working. So with this in mind I would like to let my readers know I will be back I just need a bit of a break from everyday life.
But I can still be back, if I really need to with my trusted friend Dragon natural speaking, speech recognition software.
Am I right? If you are out of commission, if you are unable to type, if you are wanting online or to write a letter you cannot for some reason, your hand is too shaky, maybe you just need someone to type for you but you are finding you want some privacy, with Dragon speech recognition software  you do not need to rely on anyone anymore. I believe it to be well worth the money.
I would also like my readers to know that with dragon software you can use it in Microsoft, you can use it in gmail accounts, you can use it on blogger, you can use it in web design software's.
I can use it whenever I can't use my hands, like now. I have always wanted to dictate, I feel I can speak my thoughts so much faster than what  I can type them. With Dragon  I have the freedom to do just that. I have dictated this to you with Dragon.