Kids don't tell

This site is about abuse, how to tell if you are being bullied by a sociopath and the harm they can do.
How what happens to you today can affect your tomorrows. Kids don't tell, and I am told to shut up but it is time to make a difference, it is time to speak out, Post-traumatic stress disorder is real, please lets make a difference, lets make a stand.

To fallow along in my journey walking into a better tomorrow. I am going to be a survivor. I child with out love, being bullied keeping secretes is a person in pain sooner or later. We must teach children to speak out. I have posted Oldest posts first on the left of the page. Starting with What is a Sociopath?
All entries highlighted are thoughts outside my story of my jz Life.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Face Down



When are our words going to be heard, laughter not pain, good not bad, happy not sad, love not hate, friendship not bully's
If I could give any girl/women, out there in our big world any advice it would be, if a man or a person rather, hits you once, it will never stop. Life is to short find someone that you like. Do you like the fact of being beaten? I don't think so. No one want to hurt. Life is not about making up, it is about having fun, growing, laughing. No one has the right to hit anyone, that is why we call them Bully's.
When looking into my past, I asked many people on my journey to finding the truth, A few  people I questioned, if they knew of the abuse in our house from many years ago? When they replied, yes jz I seen that man almost leave your "Mom to Dead!" I was shocked of what I was hearing because when I was asking the question, I meant the abuse towards me. I now do have flash backs of that man abusing our Mom. I remember the yelling and screaming, the broken arms and the black eyes. And the words  ring in my ears now, Your Mom liked to be beaten! Who likes to be beaten? Who? There is Help out there. PLEASE do not be my Mom, do not let someone end your life. There is someone that will miss you. I promise. I sit here today having to write down her memories in hope someone will listen, Maybe the pain she endured will help someone, maybe save a life. I miss her so much and I now feel the pain she endured.


A story of a women caught on tape.
I see how our father turned his kids away from their own Mom,
They were not there to hear their own Mothers side.
Only his.
I remember the day my Mom died,
She called "ME"
Word Mr Dad said to me the day he drove me to work.
A key to why I went into trauma, to what I believe is a BIG key.
KIDS DON'T TELL
It is a secret
HELP!