Kids don't tell

This site is about abuse, how to tell if you are being bullied by a sociopath and the harm they can do.
How what happens to you today can affect your tomorrows. Kids don't tell, and I am told to shut up but it is time to make a difference, it is time to speak out, Post-traumatic stress disorder is real, please lets make a difference, lets make a stand.

To fallow along in my journey walking into a better tomorrow. I am going to be a survivor. I child with out love, being bullied keeping secretes is a person in pain sooner or later. We must teach children to speak out. I have posted Oldest posts first on the left of the page. Starting with What is a Sociopath?
All entries highlighted are thoughts outside my story of my jz Life.

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Bully wareness


STICKS AND STONES LEAVE SCARES
NAME LEAVE SCARES TOO, 
LETS MAKE A DIFFERENCE.

I had to share this, It pains me to see, how our world is allowing, this pain to still happen.
I thought we have evolved.
I am getting messages of people bullying,
at schools, at work places, text messaging, e mails and more.
I lost my family via e mails.
We all cry, laugh, bleed and feel.
Look around people, we are all just trying to live our happy little lives
Why can't you stop to think,what if it were you!
Being called these bad words all your life?
What if it were you?
The tears start to fall.
I would love to share these words
To Alye, and all the people out there that are being bullied with
NAMES that last a life time
I couldn't stop crying, my heart bleeds for you.
I wish I could take all your pain away.
I wish when someone calls you names, you could  hear the thoughts in your heart,
You are bigger then them
I know how you feel, you see it happened to me.
I would like you to do me a favor Alye
When you go to the mirror, Say to it each day...
Oh lord it is hard it be humble
When you are perfect in every way
I look in the mirror each morning and
get better looking each day
To know me is to love me
I must be one heck of a Gal
Oh lord it is hard to be humble
When you are perfect in every way.
After all, are we not all, "perfect" in one way or another?
Feed your brain; speak to it with your heart!
I see your heart truly has something good to say.
Wash away the bad words these bullies have subjected you to.
We are all like computers, we are only what we feed our brain.
You are worth it. We are all worth it,
wash it all away.
Stand tall we are the survivors.
Lets show them, how tall we are.
Ask yourself.
What is wrong with them?
After all, there truly must be something wrong with them,
"Do you think a normal person wakes up"
And says; I think I am going to go bully, what’s her face today?
And then does it!
Feel sorry for them.
Looks like to me, you truly are the bigger person.
"Feelings" to "ME"
is the bigger person.
Say it out load!
Everybody want to be me, I am the person to be.
Say this out load love.Wash away the pain within.
By jz